Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How many blog entries start with hello?

So here's the plan right now. I have been playing Nintendo a lot lately, and I thought it would be a fun idea to see how many NES games I could beat over a one year period. I have about 240 games for it right now so that should keep my busy. If this thing goes well than I might expand to other systems or even talk about other gaming related topics. I'll probably start with some easier games that I've already been through, but I will work my way up to some new ones.

So why start on June 9th?

Well I have a couple of reasons for this. The first is that I thought of this idea a couple of days ago, and I really don't feel like waiting till January 1st of next year. The second is that this is the first day of my summer vacation. This two month period before the end of August is my best time to be completely lazy and play games. So I hope I can keep this thing going and that I can say some things that haven't already been said a thousand times on other video game blogs. Well I guess I should get started. I will be back in a moment to tell you what the easiest NES game to beat is.

No comments:

Post a Comment