Thursday, June 10, 2010

Frustration!

Well it looks like there's not going to be any completions tonight. I had started out playing Yo Noid tonight, but it turned out to be a little harder than I remembered. I will need a couple more tries to finish that one probably. I then settled on Duck Tales which is a game I can usually beat quite easily. As usual I was breezing right through it, but when I got to the final boss the game started blinking and reset itself. Now I don't mind it when I can't finish a game because I suck at it, but I don't much like it when it's something out of my control that keeps me from finishing it.

It does seem like my NES has been doing this a lot lately. Usually there's some dust on the game that I just need to clean. I'm a little gamed our right now so I will try again in the morning. I had thought about just cheating and saying that I beat it, but then what would be the point of this blog? Perhaps there still isn't one, but a guy can dream.

P.S. I can't believe that my computer accepted gamed as a word. Is there a verb form for the word game? Something like "he gamed throughout the night"? That seems like something I should know.

1 comment:

  1. Was this between your freshman and sophomore year? From Brown to...I don't know where you lived after Brown besides the big, expensive place. McNutt or whatever it ended up being called. Also, you can comment using about a million different types of accounts on here. I'm using my Google account, of course, since they're all going to merge into Google accounts, anyway. Kind of like everyone eventually becoming one race. Unfortunately, that race will be "dead."

    ReplyDelete