Monday, October 11, 2010

Video Game Dream #2

I had another dream about gaming the other night which I completely forgot about until now. It's not exactly a Reef Store Dream, but it's kind of funny anyway. In this one I was visiting my brother, and he was showing me a sock that he had bought from a thrift store recently and told me that there was something very strange about it. I looked at it and noticed that there was a big bulge in it. I investigate further, and you know what the bulge was? Why it was an Atari Jaguar Cd of course. Those things usually sell for about 150 dollars, and he got one for free in a thrift store sock that he only paid a few cents for. If only real life was like this. Anyway, I have no idea why I was dreaming about Jaguars. I don't have a CD unit but hopefully I'll get a good deal on one someday. Maybe I'll bust out my regular Jaguar and play some of the cartridge games sometime. I'm sure it would be fun to talk about.

3 comments:

  1. I dont think anything good has ever been found in a sock

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's funny about this dream is A) buying socks at a thrift store. B) Buying just ONE sock from a thrift store. C) Running to show it off to your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he was just showing it to me while I was at his house. That makes the whole thing make sense.

    ReplyDelete